top of page

Frequently Asked Questions: Car Accident Injuries

What to do after being injured in a car accident

-- Never admit your mistakes

-- If possible, file a report/report with the police.

-- Be sure to get contact information for witnesses

Follow the steps below after an accident

Go to the doctor -- You may have suffered serious injuries such as spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and fractures. Even if you don't have obvious symptoms, you should go to the hospital as soon as possible. Your doctor can save your life and help you with your claim.

Document your injuries -- Keep detailed records of your post-accident experiences, injuries, and treatment. Keep all receipts and correspondence with doctors, insurance companies, and others. Take as many photos as possible of the injury and damaged vehicle.

Don't Respond -- an adjuster from the other driver's insurance company will call you and try to get a statement. Just get the assessor's name and phone number and do not mention the accident. And don't sign any documents. These people are not on your side – they are looking for ways to reduce your compensation.

Contact an Attorney -- Victims who do not have a lawyer are easy targets for insurance companies. They will find ways to give you less compensation for your injuries.


Attorney Misoo Choi is well-experienced in dealing with these insurance companies and can help you obtain maximum compensation for your pain.

Free Consultation

3435 Wilshire Blvd.

27th Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Office  213-383-1064

​Cell 323-496-2574

Thank you

bottom of page